10 Ways to Fight Hunger in Colorado
There are so many ways to get involved in the fight against hunger - both during Hunger Action Month and throughout the year! Here are 10 ways to get you started.
1. Become a monthly sustainer and give a little each month. Every $1 donated = 4 meals.
2. Text “food” to 90999 and $10 will be donated to FBR through your next monthly phone bill.
3. Trying to quit smoking? Donate what you’re saving on NOT smoking to FBR.
4. Donate unused sporting event tickets.
5. Leave a legacy by remembering FBR in your will and estate planning.
6. Pass up coffee or snacks for a week and donate what you would spend to FBR.
7. Drop your change into any local Panera Bread Operation Dough-Nation Box.
8. Donate stock to FBR.
9. Organize a “Jeans Day” at your work place. Anyone who donates $5 to FBR can wear jeans.
10. Help us build for a “rainy day” or major expense by donating to our Endowment Fund.
Let us know how you're fighting hunger during Hunger Action Month! Visit our facebook page to get involved in the conversation! http://www.facebook.com/FoodBankRockies